All my items are handmade by me in my home in Surbiton. My candles are made from EcoSoya Soy Wax which is both better for you and the environment and I like to use recycled unique items such as jam jars, tea cups, ceramic and glass containers. My jewellery range is costume jewellery made from silver/gold plated (nickel free) metal and also bespoke pieces of sterling silver & gold vermeil with coloured Swarovski crystals and czech glass.
Laura made the beautiful purple themed necklace and earrings for me (the picture on the right). They are absolutely beautiful and I get so many compliments every time I wear them. I also have one of her fabulous bookmarks which I use constantly - I even took it up on the plinth with me. Laura is very very talented - beautiful items - wonderful gifts x
2 comments:
Laura made the beautiful purple themed necklace and earrings for me (the picture on the right). They are absolutely beautiful and I get so many compliments every time I wear them. I also have one of her fabulous bookmarks which I use constantly - I even took it up on the plinth with me.
Laura is very very talented - beautiful items - wonderful gifts x
Laura made the gorgeous theme (pictured left) for me. As Anne has said, the jewellery always gets lots of admiring looks and comments whenever worn.
For me, they evoke personal memories of the beach and sunshine holidays, so always have a relaxing effect.
Presentation is superb and packaging unique and individual.
Thank you Laura x
Post a Comment